Tuesday 18 December 2012

KiyumiArashi: Introductions

                                                            KiyumiArashi: Introductions.       


Hi, I'm KiyumiArashi. I'll be covering Naruto's 4th Shinobi World War Arc on this blog. I've been looking for some good commentary sites for the recent issues of the manga, but I can't find very many, so as they say… write what you want to read. I'll be giving commentary on the storyline and visual techniques used in the manga as well as the possible literary and pop-culture parallels, if there are any. 
I happen to be the only female on this crew. I think I'm also the oldest… both of which make me the most mature, right? Let's just go with that. I'm a fairly multifaceted individual, and my moods fluctuate wildly throughout any given day, so if my posts reflect that, well, I apologize profusely in advance. 
I don't really fit any stereotype… at least I don't think I do. Not that I hate labels. Sometimes it seems like it would be nice to be something, you know? Like you've got a place to belong. Heh. Not like that happens in real life though. Even the people who seem to fit one stereotype aren't much alike after all, and maybe they don't even get along with each other. I guess I'm just me. And I guess that's fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment